[NBLUG/talk] [WLUG] Re: Microphones not working in Fedora 8

Jerome Hall jhall.geology at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 07:03:10 PST 2008

Hey all;

My experience with Ekiga has been very good, my wife and I used to to talk
while she was in remote montana last summer.  Good codec support and easy to
setup.  I am trying out the new KDE varaint sometime soon as it has come
recommended, but so far I like Ekiga for targeted VOIP.  Skype is nice
because alot of people use it, but Ekiga is much more powerful.

Jerome

--
Jerome Hall
734.752.5689