[NBLUG/talk] Can't connect to the Internet

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Thu Jan 31 12:36:53 PST 2008

On 1/31/08, Sean <seanvanco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah you meant the router ;)
>
> Is it possible to assign additional or static DNS servers, but still
> use DHCP for the router's IP address, with Linksys routers? I don't
> have access to one at the moment, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Yes you can do that.

He should get rid of the sonic.net DNS entry, they do not allow
recursive lookups for non sonic.net customer (I believe..) and this
can cause it to appear to not be on the internet.

-Steve

--
Blog - http://www.fratm.com/index.php/User:Fratm
"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment." - Lao-Tzu