[NBLUG/talk] Fw: [JOB] Web developer needed!

Lincoln Peters anfrind at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 16:26:55 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Andrew <argonaut at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> Just got this on another email list. I know nothing about the
> sender (he's not a regular on that list). I'm just forwarding.
>
> They've got some brass ones if they think they can take on
> YouTube.

Not to mention they don't even specify what programming language
they'll be using for server-side programming (which is essential given
that they presumably want to serve user-generated content).  I really
doubt he has any idea what he's getting himself into.

--
Lincoln Peters
<anfrind at gmail.com>