[NBLUG/talk] EEE PC..

Steve Johnson srj at adnd.com
Tue Jul 8 14:51:50 PDT 2008

Well, it has not come yet.. I called Newegg to find out what the hold
up was.. Even though they charged me, sent me shipping info, including
a UPS tracking number.. They said the product hadn't shipped yet, and
kept saying it was lost in the warehouse, and that they needed to give
me a refund.. *sigh*

So I took the refund, and tried to re-order the 4G Surf (Pure White)
and the item status is now 'deactivated' and 'unavailable'  So I paid
the extra to get the Galaxy Black 4G (Non surf, so I will have the
camera built in now.) Selected next day air for delivery, so should be
here tomorrow.. as I am writing this, is says it is shipped.. But I
don't believe them until I see a tracking number lol.

-Steve

--
"Knowing others is wisdom; Knowing the self is enlightenment;
Mastering others requires force; Mastering the self needs strength." -