[NBLUG/talk] EEE PC..

jim jim at well.com
Wed Jul 9 14:02:27 PDT 2008

   i did 'em wrong: the price is $549, down to $449
after the rebate, and it's got 20GB storage, and they
partitioned it just for me and put ubuntu 8.04.01 on
it, too. none-the-less, the amazon offering looks good.
   check out
http://www.engadget.com/2008/07/09/samsungs-low-power-128gb-ssds-go-mass-production-on-the-cheap/
to see what's happening to solid state drive prices
and capacities.