[NBLUG/talk] 10 year anniversary Linux thread

Mike Rice dolo724 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 14:21:11 PDT 2008

heh. I remember Red Hat 5.1, I liked the installer for its language choices. And Possum!
I started at an NBLUG install fest with an ancient IBM Thinkpad, had to install Debian through floppies and an ethernet PC card. Thanks Folks!
That thinkpad went for miles and as far as I know is still ticking.
Now my whole family runs on Ubuntu. (hooray, Debian!)(hooray, NBLUG!)

MIke

cdesign proponentsists: eschew obfuscation, espouse elucidation.