[NBLUG/talk] 10 year anniversary Linux thread

mark at oswizards.com mark at oswizards.com
Sat Jun 7 12:11:37 PDT 2008

I have to piggy back on Scott here because he allowed me to download the
loads of slackware floppy images onto nermal for processing onto floppies
in the computer lab at SRJC...  sometimes there wasn't enough time to get
them all on before we got kicked out.. over quota.  Scott made room on the
ftp server and placed them there so I could continue making floppies.  For
those that remember, you ended up with about a foot and a half stack...or
more of 1.44M floppy disks.  I will never forget feeding that 486/33
floppies for hours.  In the end, Slack, after awhile X... and 13+ years
later I am still just as amazed.