[NBLUG/talk] [Fwd: [tlug] One laptop per child]

A.C. ac at sonic.net
Wed Mar 12 13:01:13 PDT 2008

Hi Steve,

Thanks for passing this on - I don't see a link, however.

There's an entry linked from the OLPC wiki site about the Microsoft team
who is working on getting Windows running on the XO-1 at
http://radian.org/notebook/paradox-of-choice. The article notes that the
OLPC foundation is neither supporting nor preventing Microsoft in this
effort and talks about some of the tension it's caused.

Thanks for everyone's patience with the live demo last night,

A.C.
******