[NBLUG/talk] EMF/EMR (was Re: Sebastopol Downtown WiFi

Christopher Wagner waggie at waggie.net
Thu Mar 13 10:23:33 PDT 2008

The fault is partially mine for using inflammatory vocabulary to begin
with, although it did prompt quite a bit of fascinating information. :)

My intention was not to spark uncivil behavior.  I believe firmly in
scientific process and proper experimentation.  All hypotheses need to
be both testable AND falsifiable.  That's just elementary science.  I
believe that holding a civilized discussion is critical to scientific
progress.  We all know how uncivil behavior tends to derail collective
efforts. :)

Thanks for your input, everyone.

- Chris