[NBLUG/talk] Reminder: Sebastopol Downtown WiFi Meeting Tonight

Robert P. Thille list-nblug-talk at rangat.org
Tue Mar 18 18:31:39 PDT 2008

Just a reminder to everyone who would come out to either support or
oppose the Sonic.net free WiFi in the Sebastopol core that the
meeting is tonight @ 7:00 PM @ the Community Center Youth Annex at
the corner of Morris & Johnson Streets.

Now's your chance to have a say in your community.

Thanks,

Robert

--
HELP ME FIGHT CANCER!           DONATE HERE: http://tinyurl.com/ynq7uk