[NBLUG/talk] WiFi Mesh Networking

mendozae at sonoma.edu mendozae at sonoma.edu
Sat May 17 19:45:46 PDT 2008

Talking about WiFi, I would like to know this group's opinion on the big
controversy recently at the Sebastopol City Council regarding the issue of
having it publicly financed and installed all over that city.

Anyone care to comment? Is free public WiFi a good thing or a bad thing
(and I'm not referring to the tax issue here. I am strictly interested in
the accusations that WiFi is a threat to health).

Thanks,

Edward

Message: 1