[NBLUG/talk] Official 2008 NBLUG Election Thread

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Tue Oct 14 18:50:25 PDT 2008

Hi NBLUG,

It's that time again. Election season not just for the general population,
but for NBLUG as well. We have six positions open for election:

President
Vice-President
Treasurer
Scribe
2 Board Members at Large

To find out more about the responsibilities and duties for these positions
you can visit the NBLUG bylaws page at http://nblug.org/bylaws You can also
email me or contact me privately if you have any other questions about the
positions.

I am hereby opening nominations so if you would like to nominate someone
(including yourself) for one of these positions please reply to this thread
with your nominations. Nominations will stay open until the beginning of
the election at the next meeting, however if you want your nomination to be
on the ballot (instead of as a write-in) it would help if you submitted it
a few days prior to the meeting. If you are nominated but wish to decline,
you may decline the nomination at any time before the election.

Thanks,

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President