[NBLUG/talk] Burnt Laptops

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Thu Apr 9 15:35:28 PDT 2009

If you've got the funds and/or your data is important enough, I would
*highly* recommend DriveSavers in Novato (www.drivesavers.com). They've
recovered data from worse.

If you want to go your own route, be very careful. Once you spin a drive
up that's been damaged, you're likely going to inflict more damage upon it.

Cheers,
Jordan