[NBLUG/talk] Anyone host a network game from inside VirtualBox?

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 13:51:37 PDT 2009

I've started playing a railroad game online and so far I've only got it
working in my home network with my daughter as GM (she runs Vista).  I
should be able to have my daughter in Australia connect by using my router's
address and telling it to send port 1103 and 1104 to her computer.  The
problem is what to do when the in-home daughter goes back to the
University.  I can have the router pass the traffic to my Linux box (Fedora
11) but how do I have it pass it on to the Windows machine running in Sun
VirtualBox?  Any ideas?

--
Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.