[NBLUG/talk] [OT] Atari Party in Davis, March 28th

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Fri Feb 6 15:15:42 PST 2009

hehehe. I was playing on Apple ][s and got a coco microcomputer for babysitting above and beyond. Still have a Timex Sinclair 1000 (with the 16k expansion pack) around here somewhere. I think I might still have a 2600 with a broken video chip that only shows one half (vertically split) of the screen. Most games were hard to play with it. I wonder if I still have that Super Pong set (takes four D batteries).

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Fri 06/02/09  3:02 PM , Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net sent: