[NBLUG/talk] Samba and large files.

Christopher Wagner waggie at waggie.net
Thu Mar 19 13:09:24 PDT 2009

I remember struggling with this particular limitation, now that you
mention it, but don't recall how I solved it.  It was on a Redhat 7.2
box, and I don't remember having to compile anything, but that was an
awful long time ago..  I did end up mounting with CIFS but don't
remember precisely how.  Some Googling suggests that a RHEL3 kernel
upgrade to support CIFS is in order.

Sorry I'm not more help.

- Chris