[NBLUG/talk] Commodore nostalgia

Scrappy Laptop scrappylaptop at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 15:40:06 PDT 2009

"Somebody had a Mac SE/30 hooked up as a web server a couple years ago."

And that ties the thread back to Linux again!  I had one of those SE/30's, maxed out to 128MB of ram & using a bootloader to start up some variant of NetBSD that was on an external SCSI-I drive.  It's out in the shed, somewhere, might have to dust it off, as I've heard it's now trivial to put Debian on it.  Nothing sadder than a cold, powered down server...