[NBLUG/talk] Second Life Talk

Jim Oser oserj at oserconsulting.com
Mon Apr 12 18:47:46 PDT 2010

Hi,

Which Mike Higgins is talking about Second Life tomorrow? I have found many Mike Higgins in the Bay Area on linkedin

I did a search of Second Life and Mike Higgins, and found a Mike Higgins (Real Life ) / Garth FairChang(Second Life) , who was very active on Second Life but he died 9/6/09.

On November 19, 2009 November 19,  Erik Gordon Bainbridge and I gave a talk about Second Life to the North Bay Internet Society. Erik writes a column about Second Life

http://www.examiner.com/x-4734-Second-Life-Examiner

I have been active in Second Life learning German. I also attended the Second Life International 2009 Convention in San Francisco.

JIm

Jim Oser
Oser Computer Solutions
113 Santa Maria Drive