[NBLUG/talk] GUI tools to install RPMs on remote hosts?

Lincoln Peters anfrind at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:50:03 PDT 2011

I know there are GUI frontends to yum, such as KPackageKit, that I can
use on RPM-based systems to manage and install packages.  But does
anyone know of such a GUI tool that can do that on a remote host?
Google hasn't turned up anything, but it doesn't seem like it should
be a particularly unusual problem.

If possible, I'd like to avoid using X11 forwarding or VNC to run a
GUI tool on the remote host because it's connected to a slow DSL line.

Thanks.

--
Lincoln Peters
<anfrind at gmail.com>