[NBLUG/talk] What other high speed internet options are there?

Mr. Jan Hearthstone hearthstone11 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 18:15:16 PDT 2011

Hi!

What high speed internet (other than AT&T and satellite) options are there?

AT&T switched to fiber optics and I have more trouble with connecting now than before they done this.

Thank you, Hearthstone.
---
Universal Platform for Developing Sustainable Earth Vision:
www.modelearth.org/

Creating Lasting Peace:
www.modelearth.org/peace.html

If we, the people, were really sincere about having real Peace in the world, we would pursue creating Peace by peaceful means more actively rather than by relying on our military might!