[NBLUG/talk] JTAG hacking

Mark Street jet at sonic.net
Fri Apr 13 21:16:10 PDT 2012

Hmmm,

I am trying to picture that in my mind.. a huge serial cable.  which
piece do you need?...  I have a JTAG unit that I use with my Globalscale
Dreamplug devices, on which I run Debian Wheezy.

USB off one end of the JTAG box to the computer and off the other end
two small custom cables for the JTAG interface and UART interface of the
tiny mobo.  My Globalscale devices use UBoot.

http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/p-28-guruplug-jtag.aspx