[NBLUG/talk] JTAG hacking

Glenn Kerbein glenn at spontaneousdancing.net
Sat Apr 14 09:33:14 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'll have to track down a computer with a parallel port.

However, I would really prefer to have a serial JTAG connector - a USB
one would be *amazing*. Most of the ones I've found are from shady xbox
hacking sites. Most of the tutorials and software used are
Windows-specific; anyone know where I can find a decent (preferably
cheap) JTAG connector? Anyone know of any JTAG software for Linux?

I appreciate all the help, people!