[NBLUG/talk] Best DNS server for home server/vanity domain(s)?

Robert P. Thille list-nblug-talk at rangat.org
Mon Dec 17 20:06:34 PST 2012

I've been running djbdns for years, and have shied away from BIND due
to security issues in the past, but I'm wondering if now BIND is safe
(enough) or if MaraDNS or PowerDNS or something else might be better
then djbdns...

Anyone have strong opinions one way or another?

Thanks,

Robert

--
Robert Thille                7575 Meadowlark Dr.; Sebastopol, CA 95472
Voice:707.861.0042       IM:rthille      http://www.rangat.org/rthille