[NBLUG/talk] General Meeting TONIGHT: Raspberry Pi

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Tue Jun 12 12:22:40 PDT 2012

Greetings,

I'll be presenting on the Raspberry Pi TONIGHT at 7:30.  I have not found a projector capable of handling either DVI or HDMI so I'm still trying to find a projector or a ~37" or larger TV to bring to the talk.  Worst-case, I can use 480i composite video but let me know if you have anything.

Thanks and see you tonight!

A.C.
******