[NBLUG/talk] Presenting on Raspberry Pi at BALUG on 2012-06-19

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Fri Jun 15 16:29:08 PDT 2012

Greetings,

I will be (re)giving my talk on the Raspberry Pi at the next Bay Area Linux User's Group meeting in San Francisco this coming Tuesday, June 19th.  If you are one of the people that missed the talk and are interested, see http://www.balug.org to RSVP for dinner or to attend (attending is free but they like to know how many people are coming for seating).  This time we should be able to get video output going as that was sorely missing when I gave the talk for NBLUG. :)

Just a heads-up,

A.C.
******