[NBLUG/talk] Ack Down

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Fri Mar 30 18:12:47 PDT 2012

Ok, I just got the server to boot by disconnecting one of the raid drives (what is that raid 1, yeah think that's it). So the boot config is messed up on the other drive I guess. So how do I copy the config from the one drive to the other? Or perhaps make the the other drive dominant? Arggg. Good news is it works, bad news is I want to fix it.

(imagine a cute or dirty tagline here)

 On Fri 30/03/12  5:48 PM , gandalf at sonic.net sent: