[NBLUG/talk] domain name registrar which uses spam list on outgoing mail?

E Frank Ball III frankb at frankb.us
Thu Nov 29 13:49:00 PST 2012

Kendall,

Exactly how are you sending outgoing mail?  Are you relaying it thru
your domain name provider?  Apparently they suck at it.  Can't you send
mail thru your ISP?  Who is your ISP?  Relaying thru Sonic.net is easy,
thru Comcast isn't too hard.  I relay my outbound mail thru Comcast and
it's been working great.  What email client are you using?

   E Frank Ball                efball at efball.com