[NBLUG/talk] Cheap laptop capable of running Linux

rhayes rhayes at silcom.com
Fri Nov 22 00:37:18 PST 2013

Zack,

I'm writing this on an Asus eee 1005PE that I've run maybe 13 flavors
of linux on. Right now I'm booting to Bohdi linux with Enlightenment
17, boot to ram with persistence on the hard drive.

Most times everything 'just runs' out of the box.

I've seen these selling for ~$100 lately.

Let us know what you decide on.