[NBLUG/talk] NBLUG Elections

Michael Tucker mchltckr80 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 22:12:44 PDT 2013

Good Evening Fellow NBLUG'ers,

The time of year is upon us again to nominate and elect members for NBLUG's
Board of Directors. As a member of the Board, you will be invited to
discuss NBLUG activities, search for speakers for future meetings, and eat
dinner at Pongo's usually on or around the 3rd week of the month (although
this is flexible and usually determined on a month to month basis depending
on the needs of the board as a whole.) I have enjoyed the process
personally, and have learned quite a bit about different aspects of Linux
throughout this last year. Self nominations are allowed and encouraged.
Elections will be held during November's general meeting, and we are still
actively seeking out a speaker for November also.

Thank you,
Michael