[NBLUG/talk] A Nomination

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Fri Oct 18 10:59:45 PDT 2013

I nominate you for a Board of Directors position.  You, yes, you, the person reading this E-Mail.  Step up and accept this flimsy nomination by self-nominating... er.. yourself.  (I can't help but think I've just violated several rules in the English language, but I digress.)

As noted, we are also still looking for a nomination for President as Jezra is moving out of the area.  Due to time constraints and other obligations with my church I am not personally seeking the President's role this year but I accept the nomination as Vice-President and will gladly help anyone who wants to transition into the President's role.  Be bold!

A.C.
******