[NBLUG/talk] Got an IEEE 1284 Type C parallel cable?

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Mon Jun 9 22:42:07 PDT 2014

Alan and I met but the cable he has is a standard Type A Centronics, so I'm still on the lookout for a Type C mini 36-pin parallel cable.  Neither NewEgg or Amazon have one and most of the initial Google search results were for other oddball products so I'm hoping to get lucky in the NBLUG community before I do more research.  Thanks all,

A.C.
******