[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] State of the LUG

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Tue Mar 4 16:40:12 PST 2014

That stats page is amazing!  Thank you very much for resurrecting that.  I'll keep in touch with you about the source / configs as we might want to make that an official page hosted on the NBLUG server itself.  I'll bring it up at the next board meeting (which at this point is going to have a few more topics than normal, but I digress :).

I imagine a fair number of people who are on the announce list but not the talk list are former NBLUG regulars that moved out of the area.  Maybe we should do an NBLUG reunion sometime.

Thanks again,

A.C.
******