[NBLUG/talk] Call for a speaker for April 8th

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Tue Mar 25 22:34:32 PDT 2014

Greetings,

As I mentioned in the State of the LUG status update, my primary goal for NBLUG in the coming year is to find speakers to come present at NBLUG general meetings.  Right now, we have a few leads for potential speakers but we do not have anyone to speak at our April 8th meeting.  Do you have a topic that is related to Linux or open-source software that you'd be willing to speak on?  If not, do you know someone who might be interested in speaking?  Speakers can select an O'Reilly book of their choice, so start thinking about those talk ideas and reply or contact speakers at nblug.org now!

Thanks in advance,

A.C.
******