[NBLUG/talk] General meeting tonight: Icecast: Building an Open Source Online Radio Station

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Tue Feb 10 11:06:04 PST 2015

I hear there's a possibility we might be able to take what's described here and start broadcasting the NBLUG general meetings (Assuming there's a volunteer to take it on... :)  Now that I've invoked http://xkcd.com/541/ it's a great time to stop digressing and remind everyone that the meeting is tonight at 7:30 at the O'Reilly campus in the Tarsier conference room.  See you there!

A.C.
******
President, NBLUG