[NBLUG/talk] Am I under attack?

Steve S. northbaygeek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 14:18:11 PST 2015

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Roger House <rhouse at sonic.net> wrote:

> 74.208.225.179

The IP address is registered through "1and1 Internet" who appear to be a
small-business-centric house, hosting domains/servers/etc; maybe ISP
services too, dunno.  HQ'ed in Pennsylvania but advertising all over.

Whether or not they are blackhat-friendly I do not know; even if they are
NOT, one of their customers could have been hacked.

--
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of
childishness and the desire to be very grown up."      -CS Lewis