[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] General meeting Jan. 12: Lightning Talks & Hackfest

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Tue Jan 12 15:38:22 PST 2016

I'm unlikely to haul in all of the gear to do a live demo, but I'll probably briefly present on the background that led to this:  http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/01/how-a-game-playing-robot-coded-super-mario-maker-onto-an-snes-live-on-stage/

I'll try not to babble on too long but that's at least one lightning talk. :)  See everyone at the meeting,

A.C.
******