[NBLUG/talk] From Hearthstone: Dear NBLUG people.

Jan Hearthstone truehome at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 18:47:41 PDT 2016

Dear people,

I, again, got stranded in Colorado's San Luis Valley while visiting my
family here. Got sick, hospital etc., and again waiting to get better
to make it get back to the Coast, and wait there till I can get along
with my family again.

In the meanwhile, though, I have to rely on a computer for contact
with the outside world. If the laptop that I have goes, I would be in
a difficult position. I don't get outside the house without a help
very much, I cannot afford to purchase a computer (desktop, laptop,
anything with a keyboard),
not even a refurbished one.

Would you, please have something that you could give to me? (In the
case of a desktop with a monitor also?)

Please write to me at truehome( )gmail.com

Thank you sincerely - Mr. Jan Hearthstone.
---
This Paradise Earth: Philosophy in Practice: www.modelearth.org/paradise.html

Grass Roots Government--by All for All: www.modelearth.org/grassgov.html

If we, the people, were really sincere about having real Peace in the
world, we would pursue creating Peace by effective peaceful means more
actively, rather than relying on our military might!:
www.ModelEarth.Org/peace.html

Happiness is a shadow of harmony; it follows harmony. There is no
other way to be happy: Osho http://tinyurl.com/npdk897