[NBLUG/talk] From Hearthstone: Dear NBLUG people.

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Mon Sep 19 08:57:50 PDT 2016

Some context: Jan is a long time NBLUG member and now an ex-pat; you might call him an NBLUG elder.  His situation certainly highlights how important access to the internet is these days, but I digress.

I'm personally out of equipment that would be suitable for Jan and I'm hopeful someone else in NBLUG has an old system they no longer need that they can send his way.  Any takers?

A.C.
******
President, North Bay Linux User's Group