[NBLUG/talk] March 14th: Logo and the ContinuingLogo interpreter (Andru Luvisi)

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Tue Mar 14 19:52:33 PDT 2017

If you're not here but want to be, feel free to stop in at http://twitch.tv/dwangoAC - I'm doing a live stream of the talk.  It's a bit last minute and I don't know if my battery will make it to the end or not but I figured I'd give this a shot.  Enjoy,

A.C.
******
President, North Bay Linux Users' Group