[NBLUG/talk] Farewell NBLUG!

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Tue May 9 15:59:15 PDT 2017

On Tue, May 09, 2017 at 11:52:10AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> NBLUG friends & acquaintances, it's with mixed emotion that I say
> farewell!  I wish I had been able to make it out to your club more,
> and thanks for the opportunity to speak there (a couple times?).
>
> My family and I are moving up to Washington state this summer, after
> ~20 years out here in Davis.  We'll be close to our kids' grandparents,
> finally own our own house, and won't have 105F days during summer! :)
>
> I'll be unsubscribing from various local mailing lists soon.  I'm sure
> I'll see at least some of you around online, though.  (And nostalgia
> won't let me unsubscribe from LUGOD's mailing lists. ;) )
>
> --
> -bill!
> Sent from my computer

I'll be sorry to see you go. You have been a long supporter of the LUG and
among other things have done so much to bring great talks our way. Thanks
so much for everything you've done over the years to contribute to the
success of our LUG and congratulations on your new house and new
adventures.

--
Kyle Rankin
The North Bay Linux Users' Group