[NBLUG/talk] Free PCs and disks

Derek B. Noonburg derekn at foolabs.com
Mon Sep 11 11:26:44 PDT 2017

I was doing some cleaning, and found a bunch of old equipment I don't
have any use for.  I'll bring it to the meeting tomorrow night in case
anyone wants it.

* Two mid-tower PCs, not sure what the specs are, but they're probably
  7 or 8 years old.  I pulled the disks out to erase them, but they
  have processor, memory, etc.  One has a second ethernet port.

* A pile of old disks - a couple of 1TB, and a bunch of smaller ones,
  mostly SATA, a couple IDE if anyone still wants those :-)  Including
  a couple smallish 2.5" laptop disks (one SATA, one IDE, I think).

- Derek