[NBLUG/talk] meeting tomorrow night

Robert Patrick Thille list-nblug-talk at rangat.org
Mon Apr 9 20:43:36 PDT 2018

> On Apr 9, 2018, at 2:48 PM, Robert Sterler <robert at sterler.com> wrote:
>
> So, there is a meeting tomorrow night - April 10th - Tamper-evident boot with Heads by Kyle Rankin.
>
> I am not sure this topic is “right” for me? Maybe?

There's generally a lot of "off topic" (but still Linux) discussion at the meetings, so you're sure to pick up something useful if you come. I guess it depends on what else you'd do with those hours?

>  Does this topic occupy the entire time?
Generally, but people sometimes show up at 7:00 and there's chatting until the talk begins around 7:30, and discussion after until we decide to leave or get kicked out by the people who have to lock up.

>  Are there opportunities to discuss other Linux subjects?
Yes

>  What about getting help with some “issues” I have?

Sure.  Not sure we'd have time to attempt an install, but if you're there at 7:00 with your hardware, we can try, or at least chat (if we can't get in right at 7:00).

Robert