[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] GPG Key Signing Party

Zack Zatkin-Gold zg at zk.gd
Mon Feb 12 17:16:55 PST 2018

Hey Frank,

I think you may have signed and encrypted the last email with a subkey
that I no longer use.  I went ahead and revoked it a few days ago.  Could
you try sending the encrypted and signed email over but this time with a
subkey that isn't revoked?

Fingerprint: 4BEB7AD4AEAAFFAF2E6CBE9AF88605CBACE83706
Email address: zg at zk.gd
Full name: Zack Zatkin-Gold
Key ID: ACE83706