[NBLUG/talk] I need some help installing.

Kim Davalos kdavalos at sonic.net
Thu Mar 29 09:02:42 PDT 2018

Questions:

1. Is your machine configured to boot from CD-ROM

2. Is your Ubuntu distro 64-bit or 32-bit.

3. Is your Ubuntu distro a live CD or Net-Install.

4. You state that your machine is 32 bit. What is the specific model  of
CPU in your machine? It would help to identify if it provides 64-bit
support or is truly limited to 32-bit processing.

5. What error messages are you seeing when you try to boot/install your
Ubuntu distro? Please post the exact error messages returned.

Cheers,
Kim