[NBLUG/talk] Recommendations for tech assistance for troubleshooting linux problems?

Brad bdm at sonic.net
Mon May 7 08:08:59 PDT 2018

Hi NBLUG,

Do you guys recommend any local (Sonoma County) computer
consultants/orgs that specialize in troubleshooting Linux issues? I am
interested in Linux and my Dell laptop is running Linux Mint 18.3, but I
am no software engineer and there doesn't seem to be much support other
than instructionals, which I am often not able to follow, due to my
limited computer vocabulary knowledge and limited patience/time. I'm a
big supporter of open source and I like to learn a bit, but I also don't
want to do everything myself. Therefore, maybe a in person tech support
group? Or a JC class/club? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Brad