[NBLUG/talk] Hackfest tonight at 7

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Tue May 8 13:40:01 PDT 2018

There were a couple of people on the talk list that had some interesting projects or challenges they needed help with. Tonight's a great night to bring your project with you to get some help. If there's interest we'll also do some lightning talks. Come tonight any time after 7 (the official meeting time is 7:30 but I'll be sure to be there by 7 to unlock the doors in case someone has a longer project and needs more time).

Because of the hands-on nature of tonight's talk I will not be setting up a livestream. Hope to see you there,

A.C.
******
President, North Bay Linux Users' Group