[NBLUG/talk] 10-year-old Lubuntu netbook

scottmc scottmc2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 10:54:32 PST 2019

> I really like netbooks, and since they don't make them anymore, I'd
> love to figure out how to use this one.

You might try Haiku on that old netbook.  We ran Haiku on a network
during LinuxWorld back in 2008, and I think Haiku would still work on
an old netbook.
We released R1Beta1 just over a year ago, if that doesn't work try a
recent nightly build.  You can put it on a USB stick and then boot the
netbook from it to test it out before installing it.
https://www.haiku-os.org/

-Scott