[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] General meeting December 13 at 6:30pm - Down To Earth Cafe in Cotati

Brian E. Lavender brian at brie.com
Wed Dec 14 09:46:19 PST 2022

I made it to the meeting. I was hoping to fly from Sac to Petaluma for
the meeting, but I forgot my headset when I went to the airport here in
Sac, so I ended up driving.

Flying certainly is quick from Sac Executive to Petaluma, but the uber
to wherever else takes a while.

I got the impression that Allan wanted to use his video game autoplay to
fly the plane until we discussed that there always lots of sources of entropy when
flying the plane, so the auto learning algorithm might not work so well. Well,
maybe some day!