[NBLUG/talk] Meeting tonight @ 7 PM - Flagship / Spring Thai in Cotati

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Tue Feb 8 10:33:13 PST 2022

This is a reminder that the general meeting is tonight for our elections
and general NBLUG chatter and all are welcome (up to 100 people
outdoors, but I think we're safe there). Flagship Taproom is at 8099 La
Plasa ST. #B in Cotati, CA 94931 and Spring Thai is next door with a
shared outdoor tent. See you there!

A.C.
******
(acting) President, North Bay Linux Users' Group