[NBLUG] InstallFest Reminder

Dustin Mollo dustin at nblug.org
Wed Oct 17 12:14:38 PDT 2001

Hello all!

I just wanted to send out a reminder that our InstallFest is this Saturday,
the 20th at 10:30AM.  If you plan on attending to get help installing,
please be sure to head over to http://www.nblug.org/installfest/ to register.

Also remember that the InstallFest will be at SSU.  Full directions and
parking information can be found at http://www.nblug.org/.  As an added
service, since parking is a small walk from the building, we will have carts
available to help folks bring their equipment in.  The easiest thing to do
if you would like to use a cart would be to park your car in either the 15
or 30 minute parking and then come to the InstallFest and ask the person at
the front desk for a cart.

Well, that's about all.  As always, if you have questions, feel free to
contact me.  Hope to see you there!

-Dustin

--
Founder & President